ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE Coaching
You and your coach communicate during one-on-one sessions via web meetings. We use The Soccer Finishing Method to conduct a total analysis of your position, characteristics, strengths and weaknesses so you can achieve your goals. We match your style to that of a pro player with similar characteristics and then develop personalized finishing drills specifically designed for you.
You’ll use these drills to practice after our sessions. As you know, playing well requires more than just physical training. The mental game is just as important so we help you gain focus and positivity. Your training includes how to visualize your success, build your confidence, and shape your winning attitude.Give Soccer Finishing a try. Goal for it!
The Soccer Finishing Method is designed for players who are serious about the game and want to improve their goalscoring proficiency. It is also for parents who are seeking to help enhance and maximize the finishing skills of their goalscorer. It is for coaches who do not have time to work one-on-one with their goalscorers due to time constraints and team practice demands.
I’M A PLAYER
Are you a soccer player that wants to score more goals?
Do you want to work on your strengths and improve your finishing skills?
The Soccer Finishing Method helps players with one-on-one online coaching sessions.
If you want to score better, the Soccer Finishing Method is definitely for you. Give Soccer Finishing a try.
I’M A PARENT
The Soccer Finishing Method is for parents that are looking to help their child score goals.
We help parents with one-on-one online coaching sessions so that we can work together in order to assist their child when it comes to scoring goals.
If you would like to help your child work on his/her finishing skills with a one-on-one method or if you do not have time to find or create the right drills, we can help. Give soccer finishing a try.
I’M A COACH
The Soccer Finishing Method is for coaches that are looking to improve the finishing skills of their players.
We help coaches with one-on-one online coaching sessions so that we can work together in order to help their goalscorer.
Time is always a big challenge to coaches because in most cases, coaches do not have sufficient time to work one-on-one with their forwards.
If you do not have time to work one on one that’s ok! You can still send your goalscorer our way. Give Soccer Finishing a try.
Do you have questions regarding your finishing performance? Are you always thinking about how to score more goals? It is time to improve on your finishing skills and become a better goalscorer!
Soccer Finishing Offers Personal Coaching Designed Just for You.
Let’s take some time to talk about the objectives and end results you have in mind about scoring more goals. You are welcome to a 15-minute complimentary coaching session so we can discuss any questions you may have and to see how you’ll benefit from working with a Soccer Finishing coach. Feel free to schedule some time with me by clicking the link below.
Schedule your complimentary 15-minute Finishing SMART session.
We’ll accomplish 3 things:
- We’ll talk about your current soccer finishing situation and the goals you want to attain.
- We’ll identify issues that you may be facing while scoring goals, and we’ll get your questions answered and address any concerns you may have.
- We’ll discuss what options are available and regardless of what direction you decide to go, I will provide an immediate action step to implement right away.
*Please Note: We coach intermediate and advance players, as well as coaches and parents.
*Our online coaching sessions are available in English and Spanish
PRICING FOR ONE-ON-ONE ONLINE COACHING
✓ 5 One on One Online Coaching Sessions
scheduled throughout a 6 month (or 12 month) period. We meet via online on a monthly (or bi-monthly) basis to keep track of your development as a goal scorer and keep you accountable. Each session is 1hr long.
✓ Soccer Finishing Starter Kit
- Bownet Soccer Goal 6×12 (The world’s best portable goals)
- Soccer Finishing Goal Targets-Straps for Bownet Goal 6×12
- 10 Adidas Soccer Balls
- 10 Adidas Cones
- 1 Adidas Tournament Ball Bag
- 1 Nike pump with needle
✓ Video Analysis
✓ Complete Program Using the Soccer Finishing Method
- Analysis- complete and thorough analysis including position, characteristics & strengths
- Pro Match- pairing the goalscorer with the skills of a professional player who displays similar characteristics
- Drills- personalized finishing drills designed for the goalscorer. A complete program of sequential drills delivered via PDF using our premier 3D training session planning tool.
- Mindset – exercises that improve visualization, attitude & confidence.